Thursday, March 26, 2009

How to use the day?

Slow but Busy, that's what I call a day like today. Rates aren't doing much, maybe down slightly, I see a possible mid day coming, nothing big. No new programs or guidelines today. So that's where we get the slow from.

Slow news means Busy work day. I'm not getting a million calls about what's happening. I need to focus on getting files worked on. Set up new files and call old clients and get new ones. You might just get an email or call from me today, if we haven't talked in a while. I can annoy the UW, Funders and Reps, push them to get my files done. These are the days I hope for so I can get stuff done. It's always important to me to use these days to their fullest. It'd be very easy to get distracted with such a beautiful day out today, but one must focus. I'll have something more later. Maybe today I'll get into some of the new Fannie / Freddie guidelines....

No comments:

Post a Comment