Monday, March 23, 2009

The Bear's first post

Hello world! My name is William Kinoshita. I'm the owner of Bear Financial. We're a Real Estate and Mortgage company. In this particular blog I'll be discussing anything and everything that I feel that needs to be said about this business and the economy. I'm hoping that who ever reads this will enjoy it, learn a little and help you understand the business better.

I feel the best way to do business is to be honest. I'm good at what I do and deserve to get paid for it. It's in my best interest to give all my clients the best and most honest advice possible. Most of my clients come from referrals and my reputation is how I make a living. I'm looking to make life long relationships with people. I'll always tell you the truth because that's what I expect from everyone else. Whether it's good, bad or ugly the truth will always set you free, and will allow you to make the best decisions for you and your family and your finances.

At times this can be a very complicated business and at other times be very simple. It just takes someone to explain how things work and everything will be fine. I'm not always right, but I'm rarely wrong. In this blog I'll try to explain what's happening in the world the best that I can, which will hopefully help us make the right decisions together.

I look forward to writing this. I also look forward to hearing what you have to say, so feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment