Sunday, May 31, 2009

GM Fallout

Sunday night and I really don't know what's going to happen with the GM BK. I'm curious to see what happens next week. This is so big, it's not really called a BK even though we all know it to be one. I've heard and read a ton of theories but at the end of the day I don't think anyone knows what all this will mean.

I do know that it looks like a lot of people are going to loose their jobs. My prediction seems to be unfolding about a summer crash. Almost everyone, except the government, seems to think we're going to be in trouble for at least another six months. Then, who knows about a recovery? That's a whole other mess.

It should be an interesting week. Just remember, like I always say, read the articles. You're going to see the headlines but the truth will be somewhere in the text. The roller coaster ride isn't over yet.

Just hold my hand and we'll get though this. Patience and a level head is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment