Wednesday, August 26, 2009

That was easy

Usually I have to think long and hard on what I'm going to say. Fortunately today I don't have to. This article about values pretty much agrees with what I've been saying.

Values

We haven't quite hit bottom yet. In some of the lower valued area, maybe, but the higher end is starting to feel the pain. You'll see the upper level homes starting to take some real hits, more than what they've already seen.

Then next.... Commercial. I really think that in the next few years, investors with the cash are going to find so great deals in commercial investments. If you own commercial now, get it rented for at least the next couple of years and don't worry about making money, just be happy to break even and not loose cash each month or the property all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment