Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Programs - UPDATE

I've been very busy trying to keep up with all the lenders and all their changes. They're starting to slowly but surely roll out the changes. I've got only one or two lenders that have pricing but almost all of them have been rolling out the guidelines. By next week I hope all the lenders will be set.

As I feared there are some hits that may take away the usefulness of the new programs but I still think that there is a lot of good that's going to come out of these programs.

Please make sure you contact your local congress person and senate person AND president to encourage them to get rid of this appraisal change that coming in May. It's going to be a disaster for you the consumer and for everyone involved in the loan process. Here is a link to find your representative http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment