Friday, October 2, 2009

Keep 'um coming!!!

As I've predicted rates have stayed low, if not gotten lower. If you own a home and aren't thinking about refinancing then you're not doing the correct thing. At least check in and see what's possible.

I certainly can't guarantee that everyone will qualify. And with these new HVCC rules, who knows what value you are going to get? But if we don't explore the options, like run the credit and possible pay for an appraisal, then you'll never know.

If we think that there is a possibility to refi, I'm looking at rates in the 4's for a 30 year fix and have even seen some rates in the 3's, YES 3's on a 5/1 ARM even interest only!!!

Let me try to help you. I usually don't do adds here but when I'm seeing the trends like I have in the past, I don't want people to miss the boat because this truly could be the last chance. As always we can be reached at 818 264-0999.

Please be patient as well. Now the lenders are starting to get backed up again and so is everyone else. From appraisers to title and escrow and even us brokers. Each deal is now twice as hard and there is a lot of up front work that needs to be done so we know that we can get each loan done. The good part is eventually the loans are funding. It might take longer that the good old days but the loans are still funding. So call now and see what can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment